Deputy Marketing Manager
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 May 2019
Support and assist the sales effort of Keppel Land residential properties through the prompt and professional development of marketing materials and sales opportunities.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compose marketing brief for several phases of the project
- Propose and collect comments from management to improve product qualities including landscape design, unit layouts, block layout, facilities …
- Coordinate with related party (Project team, Property Management team, Consultants …) to implement the product improvement comments
- In charge of preparing for sign-off of contract unit layouts, floor plan, scale model, renderings, flythrough, and other marketing collaterals.
- Conduct market comparable projects study that support management to make key decisions on pricing
- Compose pricing paper and get approval base on FAL level; Support management to compose detailed price list for individual units and get approval
- Meet with sales agency as and when required.
- Propose a promotion scheme that helps to push sales of the project and get approval
- Help to get promotion approval from Department of Trade.
- Conduct market research for the project in charge
- Compose market research report.
- Coordinate sales launch events
Other task and assignment from management
- Up to 3-year experience working for international/ large local real estate developer
- Bachelor in Marketing, Economics, International business, Masters or MBA is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Experienced in product developments
- Willing to travel to project site when requested
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts