- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1100 $1,000 - $1,100
- Posted: 30 Jan 2019
We are looking for a candidate who has General Ledger experience to assist in Corporate Finance. The successful candidate is expected to provide assistance in monitoring cash flows, preparing treasury reports and financial statements, and liaising with bank about Fixed Deposit/Foreign Exchange rate.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in monitoring cash flows of all project companies in Vietnam and liaise with project Finance Director/Finance Managers on cash management, to maximize Fixed Deposit income, dividend payout and return of excess capital to Keppel Land Group.
- Coordinate with project finance team for preparing treasury related reports (Monthly Bank Limit Utilisation, Unhedged Report, Quarterly Loan Report, Checklist on Loan Covenants, etc.)
- Assist in liaising with bank about Fixed Deposit interest rate/Foreign Exchange rate
- Prepare and update payment vouchers and journal entries
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Co-ordinate and perform intercompany balances reconciliation
- Do bookkeeping and preparing financial statements of Vietnam holding companies
- Assist in admin works of Corporate matters
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, or Banking
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Able to work independently and under tight reporting deadlines
- Good at interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Careful and self-driven
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Vietnam is one of the largest and pioneer foreign real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Vietnam including Grade A offices, residential properties, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 19 licensed projects across Vietnam and 20,000 homes in the pipeline, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts.