Learning and Development Manager
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3000 Competitive
- Posted: 21 Jun 2019
The Learning and Development Manager will be responsible for leading learning programs/activities that align with the Company’s strategic objectives and support the growth of employees.
- Develop and implement learning management model that includes processes for training needs analysis, learning plan and delivery, training evaluations and training records management
- Facilitate the process to identify core competencies required for each key function as a framework for staff career development
- Develop and implement leadership development programs to establish leadership expectations, enhance the capability of leaders, and build the pipeline of future leaders
- Work closely with training vendors/consultants to deliver training programs that meet the needs of the organization
- Keep updated with the trends and innovations in the training industry to ensure that the organization’s training activities remain current and relevant
- Design and deliver some internal training sessions such as New Employee Orientation, Individual Development Plan, etc
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Over 5 years of similar experience, preferably in MNC companies
- Passionate about developing people as a strategy to support business objectives and growth
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Ability to adapt to changes and deal with complexity in the organization
- Strong communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work with different stakeholders cross functions/ levels
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts