Marketing Communication Director
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 6000 Competitive
- Posted: 25 Jan 2019
We are looking for a senior role who will lead the marketing communication strategy forward. Ideally, you need to have a strong marketing background with experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing strategies and campaigns. You will take a strategic role in developing all marketing activities, including corporate branding and communications, residential projects’ branding, Advertising & Promotion, digital and social media strategy, media relations and events/ campaigns
- Be responsible for the achievement of marketing/communications/public relations/media management/event planning and management/ production mission, goals
- Proactively work with Marketing and Sales team to understand marketing/business strategies/objectives and jointly develop a communications strategy to maximize business impact
- Develop a short-term and long-term strategic plan; manage the execution and budgets of marketing and communications/ public relations programs/activities
- Implement and monitor internal systems/ procedures to ensure the smooth operations of all marketing and communications
- Be the company’s primary representative with media and maintain the relationship with target media
- Support issues and crisis communications, as necessary
- Be responsible for editorial direction, layout, design, and production of the company, projects’ websites and publications.
- Provide a brand guideline for all branded materials such as letterhead, stationery, use of logo, brochures, newsletter, etc.
- Be responsible for managing the company’s social media presence
- Regularly conduct market research to identify and maximize relevant trends
- Lead, develop and manage team members
- Eight to ten years of marketing communications experience, preferably in Real estate industry
- Bachelor in Marketing communications/ PR/ international business, Masters or MBA is preferred
- Ability to lead and manage projects across departments and functional groups
- Work well in an ever changing environment and under deadline pressure
- Strong media skills in both modern and traditional media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and adaptable
- Good organized and analytical skills.
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognized for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines, and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneers and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai, and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centers, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
- Legal Jobs
- Legal Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Management Jobs
- Management Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs
- Architecture/Interior Design Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Real Estate Jobs
- Real Estate Jobs in Ho Chi Minh