Senior Compliance Executive
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 06 Dec 2018
- Assist Compliance Manager in compliance work, liaise with consultant and services companies to secure required documents for the business purpose
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advice on certain legal and compliance matters under assignment and supervision of Deputy Compliance Director.
- Review contracts, agreements or any other documents for being compliance with the laws, legal regulations and requirements
- Validate internal procedures, and maintain required forms.
- Draft documents which are required for corporate governance in compliance with the commercial and taxes rules at both country and region levels
- Translate documents and review translation work done by others
- Provide update on changes in laws and regulations which are relevant to the company business
- Provide paralegal supports to the team
At least app 5-year experience.
- Good understanding of the real estate market;
- Fluency in oral and written Vietnamese and English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work under pressure;
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Corporate Law knowledge
- Quality Management capabilities
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts
Search more jobs
- Jobs at Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
- Legal Jobs
- Legal Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Other Jobs
- Other Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs
- Civil/Construction/Materials Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting Jobs
- Legal/Marketing Research/Consulting Jobs in Ho Chi Minh
- Real Estate Jobs
- Real Estate Jobs in Ho Chi Minh