Senior HR Executive – Business Partner
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 1500 Competitive
- Posted: 14 May 2019
The Senior HR Executive assists the HR Manager -Business Partner in building employee engagement at every stage of the employee life cycle. This role also supports HRBP to deliver HR projects and programs to achieve business objectives.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fully in charge of the recruitment activities of the assigned positions including talent attraction, interviewing, selection and onboarding.
- Liaise with other HR functional teams to ensure the employee’s information is updated accurately.
- Lead the major employee activities such as Teambuilding, Year End Party and other assigned events.
- Support HRBP to deploy the annual Employee engagement exercises to ensure employees are highly engaged with the company’s culture and working environment.
- Assist HRBP in yearly exercises of performance appraisal.
- Support HRBP in handling employee-related matters such as grievance, discipline, dispute, and arbitration to ensure compliance with the company regulations, policies and local laws.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of Vietnam labor law
- Good communication in English (both Writing and Speaking)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to be work independently and learn quickly on the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts