Talent Acquisition Manager Cum HR Business Partner
- Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited , Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
- 3500 Competitive
- Posted: 27 May 2019
The Talent Acquisition Manager oversees the operation of recruitment function and optimizes channels to attract and acquire talents for the growth of Keppel Land Vietnam. He or she will lead in employer branding activities both internally and externally. At the same time, this position will concurrently be the HR Business Partner to the corporate functions including Finance & IT, Business Development and Operations.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Talent Acquisition Manager
- Work with Hiring Manager on the recruitment needs and refer qualified candidates to Hiring Manager
- Initiate and implement branding activities to promote Keppel Land Vietnam as an employer of choice
- Develop and manage various channels (including social media) to attract talents
- Measure the effectiveness of recruitment channels including job portals, social media, search firms, etc.
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with universities/ institutes to source candidates for internship program/ management trainee program and other related activities
- Prepare/Review the recruitment KPI reports
- Ensure the recruitment process is strictly followed and job advertisements are reviewed before posting
- Keep the management updated with the trends in the local labor market and industry talent movement
HR Business Partner
- Assist functional heads in creating an engaging work environment that is inclusive, vibrant and professional
- Ensure effective and organized execution of all primary annual HR processes
- Lead performance management program in driving high-performing workforce and performance-based reward and recognition
- Manage manpower planning and execution to facilitate talent pipelines, succession planning, career development and hiring of external talents
- Handle all employee relation matters including grievance, discipline, dispute, and arbitration, in a thorough and objective manner to ensure consistency with company policies, legal compliance and fairness
- Coaches managers and supervisors at all levels, providing timely and constructive feedback to help them improve their managerial/ leadership effectiveness
- Bachelor’s in HRM or related fields
- At least 3 years of similar experience, preferably experience working in MNC companies
- Familiar with talent solutions on social media and job boards
- Ability to adapt to changes and deal with complexity in the organization
- Strong communication and influencing skills in both speaking and writing English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work with different stakeholders across functions/ levels
About Keppel Land Vietnam Company Limited
Keppel Land Limited is the property arm of the Keppel Group, one of Singapore's largest multinational groups with key businesses in offshore and marine, infrastructure as well as property.
One of Asia's premier property companies, Keppel Land is recognised for its sterling portfolio of award-winning residential developments and investment-grade commercial properties as well as high standards of corporate governance and transparency.
The Company is geographically diversified in Asia, in Singapore, China, Vietnam, Indonesia, the Philippines and other markets.
In Vietnam, Keppel Land is one of the pioneer and largest real estate investors with a diverse portfolio of properties in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Dong Nai and Vung Tau ranging from Grade A offices, residential properties, retail centres, integrated townships and award-winning serviced apartments. With 20 licensed projects across Vietnam and a pipeline of more than 25,000 homes, Keppel Land is establishing itself as the choice developer, distinguished by quality and innovative lifestyle concepts